WINTER WEATHER INFORMATION
- During Freezing weather, leave a small drip in your faucets to prevent the pipes from freezing.
- Keep your cupboard doors under sinks open during the extreme cold to keep the pipes from freezing.
- Place insulation covers on all outdoor faucets, and disconnect hoses.
- Be very careful of slick surfaces!
- If snow is in the forecast, keep all vehicles in the driveway and off the streets so the snow plows can have access to treat the roads.
Public Works clears roads based on priority. The map identifying the priority roads for plowing can be found below. Roads are plowed in order from 1st Tier through 3rd. All other roads not categorized are plowed last.